Friday 5 Marketing Observations – Optimizing Mobile Forms For More Conversions
It’s hard trying to keep up with latest Marketing Buzz & Business Issues.
I would describe myself voracious reader, on an average week I would usually read 2 – 3 Books 330 to 370 Marketing Blogs per week.
You maybe asking why I Read so much, last week I wrote 106,274 Words for Clients & for our Marketing projects for Getting More Customers.
Last week was a big week Writing week to kick off the new year. But the writing only happens if I do the research first. This
So I though I’d share every Friday The 5 articles which piqued my interest & the observations i discovered.
So Here’s the 1st Friday 5 Marketing Observations
Optimizing Mobile Forms For More Conversions and A Competitive Advantage
Done right, optimized mobile forms can deliver more than an increased conversion rate: They can become a competitive advantage—a reason users choose to fill out a form on your site.
It’s not hyperbole. Consider the number of interactions it takes to book a room on Hotel Tonight compared to its competitors, something Luke Wroblewski highlighted in his talk on mobile design:
- This a comprehensive document with plenty of visual samples…
- Forms are essential to your website because they help you to capture emails & other details so you can use Personal targeted marketing…
- Forms always look better on a desktop, but as soon as you move to mobiles they look different & become hard to fill in…
PWC Strategy – Global DigitalOperations Survey 2018
In our report, Digital Champions: How industry leaders build integrated operations ecosystems to deliver end-to-end customer solutions, we examine the characteristics of Digital Champions and offer a way for companies to transition into the digital leadership category.
- Australia has jumped onboard Industry 4.0 for Manufactures… Industry 4.0 projects continue to be at the top of the political and economic agenda in 2018…
- PwC’s Strategy& interviewed 1,155 manufacturing executives in 26 countries to develop an index that ranks companies by digital operations maturity, from Digital Novices, Digital Followers, Digital Innovators to Digital Champions. So you this well researched & well presented
- PwC’s Laid out a clear overview to help Manufacturing companies grasp Industry 4.0 concepts…
Artificial Intelligence: Why It’s A Must For Every Marketing Strategy
In this guest post, Pressy Sankaran (pictured below), head of Criteo ANZ, talks Artificial Intelligence and why Aussie marketers need to get on board and pronto…
Marketing campaigns have changed beyond belief from reliance on the traditional media of TV, print and radio. Now, the proliferation of content being streamed from every media and social platform imaginable means that brands need to think critically and create strategies to rise above the digital noise.
- Ai is getting a lot of attention & buzz, So it’s good to see a mainstream B&T MAGAZINE pushing the barrow…
- A good introduction article, so you won’t get lost in the psychobabble…
- Ai makes creating Dynamic Content a reality, with plenty of tools coming online to make this possible. If you’d like list tools let me know…
Note Taking Apps Showdown: Google Keep vs. Evernote
There are a lot of reasons why you might need a notes app. Maybe you’re practicing GTD and are looking for a quick way to capture to-dos the moment you think of them. Maybe you need a record of decisions made and topics discussed during meetings at work. Or maybe you’re a writer and need a place to collect articles and statistics to reference later.
If you’re in the market for a note-taking app and are trying to decide between Google Keep and Evernote, defining exactly what you plan to do with the app is an important first step. Each app is designed for very different purposes:
- I have used Evernote for many years to jot notes when I’m doing Research…
- Lately, I have started using Google Keep because it works with Google Docs…
- There’s a place for both of them it depends on your preferences. It’s too early to if I’ll move
World Economic Forum Annual Meeting – Mental Health Matters
All the videos from Discussion Panels & Talks from Day 3 of World Economic Forum on Mental Health.
The Duke of Cambridge described how the distressing nature of his work as an air ambulance pilot prompted his own mental health difficulties.
“You have a suit of armour on, you deal with children being really sick, elderly people, but something comes along that’s related to your own life and it takes you over a line,”
- Mental Health is an area I’m passionate about as I have a daughter who suffers from Mental Health Issues…
- It’s good to see Mental Health being discussed in such a prestigious organisation…
I hope you enjoyed Friday 5 Marketing Observations & found it useful. Stay tuned for next Weeks Friday 5 Marketing Observations episode.
Do You Need Help With Your Digital Marketing?
I’d be happy to have a chat with & show how we worked with other Manufacturing & Distributors.