Friday 5 Marketing Observations – 17 Pitch Deck Templates
How good was Blues Victory Over Queensland. Go Turbo a very popular player down at Manly.
We’ve been documenting Our Processes, We just finishing our procedures for Building a WordPress Gutenberg Website. You can see our checklist we made in Google Sheets. I think looks cool.
I hope you find these useful, & your ti implement some these ideas in your business.
17 Pitch Deck Templates Inspired By Real-Life Startups and Businesses [Edit and Download]
A well-designed pitch deck template can seal the deal for the growth of your project or startup.
If you don’t know how to put a great presentation together, a customizable pitch deck template in Visme can help you get started.
Just like you, big-name startups once had to create a pitch deck at the beginning of their journey. Thanks to the internet, we can access and study all those pitch decks for a healthy dose of inspiration.
Some of these presentations have become quite famous, like the Airbnb pitch deck from when the company was still called AirBed&Breakfast.
- Visme put 17 brilliant pitch deck templates together, these are inspired by real-life startups and successful businesses… If you need a get a Pitch Deck, you’ll be inspired…
- You will find a variety of Startup businesses Pitch Decks … Here are some of the lessons you can apply to your pitch deck,,, Keep It Simple, Be the Change, Show Your Worth, Stay on Brand, Add Some Personality and more,,,
- They sum Pitch Deck -the key is to stay true to your message, stay true to your brand, be honest and show results. Here’s another great resource to help you learn how to create a pitch deck for your startup…
Go Read – 17 Pitch Deck Templates
Google Ads Customer Match: A Step-By-Step Guide (With Real Results)
How many of your current customers do you think you can target using Google Ads?
Don’t know? Good news! Google can tell you.
Google will even tell you how many of your customers they can find on the Search Network, the Display Network, YouTube, and Gmail.
- This long technical article, but it well worth learning about Customer Match, which allows you to use your customer data in your Ads targeting… Jeff has a video to go with this article…
- Customer Match allows you to only show your ads to customers… Targeting existing customers is one of your most efficient forms of PPC advertising… You can also exclude customers from your ads…
- Information is power … When it comes to targeting with Google Ads, information is power. So the more data you can build on your target audience the more efficient you can make your advertising.
Introducing the Google Sheets Checkbox and Three Ways You Can Use Them
Have you tried using a Google Sheets checkbox yet?
They give you a visual way to toggle between checked and unchecked values (true and false) in a spreadsheet cell. This opens up all sorts of opportunities to make your Sheets more interactive.
You’ll find checkboxes under the Insert menu:
- I was just updating my Building a WordPress Site Checklist I use to whenever we’re a creating a WordPress. This WordPress Checklist had not been updated for the WordPress Gutenberg. So I wanted to make sure we got all the steps we take into a new checklist… I wanted to move away from proprietary software to Google Sheets…
- I didn’t even know you could add checklists to Google Sheet until I read Ben’s article, It’s easy to read & follow along with the suggestions… What more could you ask from a “how to article”…
- I found this section really cool… It consists of a list of tasks in column A and a list of checkboxes adjacent to them, in column B. I’ve added a conditional formatting custom formula rule to shade rows red when the checkbox is checked, to show that task is done… I did a screenshot of my WordPress Checklist… Check out the image above…
Adobe Report: Aus & NZ Have The Highest Customer Experience Expectations In The World
Adobe has today released the Adobe Experience Index, revealing that consumers in Australia and New Zealand are leading the world in customer experience expectations.
The global index surveyed more than 1,000 consumers from Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) and found that seamless and personalised experiences are key to keeping customers happy.
- 79% of ANZ consumers demand tailored experiences from organisations and 66% are happy to have completely automated interactions if done well…
- Adobe found the top 3 experience breakers (those that anger consumers) 1 – lack of returns policies for marketplace sellers (47), 2 – hidden fees (50) and 3 – no-cancellation policies for travel packages (51)…
- In the Digital Trends The Customer Journey Management at 33% is the top digital related priority for delivering personalised experience… ..
Malware vs Virus: What’s the Difference?
There appears to be a general misunderstanding among internet users about the difference between malware and viruses. The two terms are often used interchangeably and to an extent, this is perfectly fine. This article seeks to clarify the difference between them while helping to identify other common types of malware.
We spend a lot of time discussing website malware specifically, but today we are going to talk a bit more about how computer viruses and malware, in general, works and also how they vary by type.
- A Virus is often called Malware buts a specific type of malware… A good distinction to know…
- Sucuri breaks them down the common forms of Malware, Virus, Worm, Trojan, Scareware, Spyware, Adware and Pop-up Ads & Ransomware… They have good simple descriptions, so you won’t get spooked by Nerdy Cyberbabble…
- Nowadays, cybercriminals target websites for their own personal profit at the expense of the site owner… But there’s no reason to afraid if you use proper personal security hygiene. Tthey strongly advised, using hard-to-guess passwords and limited server access. where it is not necessary… If your website has been attacked you need to talk to Sucuri to fix & prevent Malware…
Go Read – Malware vs Virus: What’s the Difference?